Lab Report Analysis

The Lab Report Analysis was a short comparative essay where we were tasked to read two out of three lab reports and compare one from the other. For this task I decided to use Lab Reports 1 and 2. I believe this was the second easiest assignment we were given in the semester as each lab report was extremely different from one another. I decided to pick lab reports 1 and 2 because they had similar topics, yet were written completely different.

It has been years since I wrote a comparative essay and as a result, my rough draft was not as good as I had hoped. Thankfully, Mrs. Jean-Stern and my classmates were kind enough to reviewed it. Based on the comments and constructive criticism of my rough draft, I knew exactly what I needed to do to work on my final draft. Surprisingly, I did not introduce the argument in the introduction. I decided to add one to stress that lab 1 is superior to lab 2 and why. In addition I reviewed over my paragraphs and took away information that was not relevant, while also adding more information to strengthen my argument.

Sources:

Lab Report Analysis